Keith Nuttall

Steve Walker wrote in article :

Are you sure you need the capacity?

I bought an mp3 player last summer. I wanted a hard drive one with
massive capacity too, but I ended-up taking other advice.

In the end, I bought a Sony NE700, which plays ordinary CDs as well as
mp3 and atrac coded CDs using a pair of plain or rechargeable AA
batteries. This was good for me, as I have a solar-powered battery
charger and I was camping.

On the downside, the capacity is limited to 700MB per CD and it has no
radio. On the plus side, it cost less than a hundred quid, is easy to
power and it plays ordinary CDs.

--
Keith Nuttall
www.yammer.co.uk