Ian Middleton

"Howie" wrote in message
Hi,

Would appreciate a bit of advice as I've never bought one of
these before. I'm looking for something like a 20GB player which
will play MP3 files (not something which converts MP3s to it's
own format).

A decent battery life (10 hours) is important and an FM tuner
would be a bit of an advantage too. (Not essential though).

Can anyone give me some initial advice on brand and/or a
recommended online seller?

TIA (as always).

I've got a Creative Zen Micro, only 5GB but very small and about 12hours
battery. I've got a spare USB lead so I can charge it at work as we speak,
oh and transfer stuff to it.