Doug Miller

In article . 201, Nate Perkins wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
.com:

In article , "mp"
wrote:
The weapons inspections were working, and Blix was almost finished.
There was no need to rush in. What Bush did is create a record level
of anti-American sentiment not just in the middle east but throughout
the world. There will be blowback for years to come.

You're either very young, or very naive, if you believe that there was
not already substantial anti-American sentiment in the middle east and
throughout the world before Bush ever took office.

Straight out of Fox News for you, Doug:

Nate, you really, really, *really* need to work on your reading comprehension.

I never disputed the contention that there is considerable anti-American
sentiment in the Middle East and elsewhere, nor even that it's gotten worse in
the last few years. My point is that this is _nothing_new_.

--
Regards,