Jeff Wisnia

16 year old GE gas dryer squeaking.
Possible causes? How hard to fix? Sites with pictures of dryers?

TIA

LB

All of the other suggestions are very valid, but our dryer started
screetching like a banshee a couple of months ago, and the cause was
just an opened safety pin which had embedded itself in the front felt
glide and was scratching against the bearing surface of the drum.

That's probably because I use safety pins to join every pair of dirty
sox I take off at the toes before I toss them in the laundry basket, so
my loving wife doesn't have to sort them out for me when she does the
laundry. (Yes, she does the laundry, but I do the snow-blowing, the lawn
mowing and fix the cars....)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia