D. Gerasimatos

In article ,
workinprogress |@|.| wrote:

I'm trying to replace a few broken shower wall tiles which measure out to 4
3/8" square. The tiles I found at Home Depot are 4 1/4".

Is it possible that this size is not made anymore? The house is 21 years
old. I guess I thought HD would have the best selection. My Google search
has not turned up an online store that might have these yet. I thought
someone might point me the right direction and save me some time. Thanks.

You can have tiles custom made in any size you want. It will cost more
money and take more time, but you can get them. The big problem is
matching the existing color.

Dimitri