Robert Allison

workinprogress wrote:

I'm trying to replace a few broken shower wall tiles which measure out to 4
3/8" square. The tiles I found at Home Depot are 4 1/4".

Is it possible that this size is not made anymore? The house is 21 years
old. I guess I thought HD would have the best selection. My Google search
has not turned up an online store that might have these yet. I thought
someone might point me the right direction and save me some time. Thanks.

I run into this all the time. It is almost impossible to find the
larger tiles especially in the correct color, even when you go to a
tile supplier. The only place that I have found them is in white,
and that was leftover stock at a tile supplier. (Forget HD for
anything except the most profitable items.)

When we HAVE to replace just a few tiles, we just use the smaller
tile and the owner (who is the one who doesn't want to replace the
whole shower surround) lives with the slightly wider grout lines.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.