Stormin Mormon

Set out mouse traps. HAHAHAHA!!!!

More seriously, the squeaky driers I've fixed, I've had to remove a few
screws (open the door, and look up to find them). Lift the top.

Remove a couple sheet metal screws (5/16 ratchet wrench) which hold the
front panel on.

Remove front panel (swing away cause there are wires)

Remove drum, noting how small black belt loops around idler (lower left) and
motor (also lower left).

Look for two idler rollers in back, way down low. About three inch diameter.
Lube the roller shaft wtih something that doesn't attract dust, like
silicone. Teflon. Graphite.

Reassemble. Which is a lot harder that it sounds "reassemble".

Pictures? Can't help you there.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message ...
16 year old GE gas dryer squeaking.
Possible causes? How hard to fix? Sites with pictures of dryers?

TIA

LB