Joseph Meehan

Michael wrote:
Can anyone tell me what this mold report means?

=============================
According to the State Lab of Hygiene report for the water damaged
drywall sample taken from Curtin 495, there we

aerobic actinomycete 1,400 colony forming units (CFU) per inch^2
82 %

Acremonium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6 %

Penicillium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%

Tribirachium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%

Short answer. That fuzzy stuff is mold and unless you have a special
allergy, you will live. As I recall non-of those are considered serious
health risk. However you don't want them at all so you will want to take
some form of action.

I am no expert and I don't recognize those measurements, so it may be
levels you would expect to find in any home. Believe me every home and
office, street corner and farm field has some molds.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math