Capitol

Default Why 110v power tools?

Jim Michaels wrote in message
Electrical sources accounted for 58% of the 55,000 reported fire
incidents in the UK over the years 1994-1998

http://www.cefic-efra.org/pdf/1202/EFRA_TV_fire.pdf

http://www.interfire.org/features/el...ing_faults.asp

http://www.odpm.gov.uk/stellent/grou...ge/odpm_fire_6

00678-01.hcsp

http://www.cpsc.gov/library/fire99.pdf

I suggest you try checking the number of fires attributed to household
wiring installations in the UK, they are very few! Chocolate blocks are a
far superior electrical connection to wire nuts. I've never found a reliable
piece of military or aviation equipment which uses wirenuts (wirewrap-yes)
and I've seen plenty which use chocolate block type connections.

Wirenuts are a fire waiting to happen IMO and frequently it does ( in spite
of the very good UL wire specifications)!

Regards
Capitol