Charles Lockhart

Thank you, very much. I've been really sweating that I'd have to tear
down and start over again. Not a happy feeling.

-Charles

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:12:57 -0700, xrongor wrote:

just remud it, taper it off each side, then LIGHTLY sand it. there is a
tendency to oversand when you first start mudding.

the wall will never be billiard table flat.

in the future, press harder when you mud. you should see mud squirting out
from under the tape. dont be fooled by fiberglass tape. it has its own
issues, and is particularly bad when used for inside corners.

randy