Pecanfan

Totally agree. I complained to Screfix some time after I had them and
this
came to light but they didn't want to know. Threw about 5 away.

Also don't touch "I can't believe it's not nails" at the moment - the

mastic
cans leak all the gloop out of the back onto the gun.

They really have gone downhill recently.

Of the last 5 orders I've placed, every one has resulted in a return or
replacement of some description. They just don't care any more. Apparently
everything gets packed by machine now too, which explains why my last order
had no less than 7 damaged items. It's OK (if annoying) for the likes of
me, mainly using them for DIY stuff, I don't see how anyone in the trade
could possibly rely on them now though. Shame...

Andy