sounds like an MIT guy - full of great ideas, but can't post a picture
to a web site

I'd trust bill pentz -- probably not MIT caliper, but he seems to be
able to keep his web site working, with pretty good info.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:51:50 -0500, wrote:

I read an article on DC and the infamous static explosions by a guy
named Rod Cole. I guess he teaches math at MIT, and is a woodworker
to boot. Long story short... Rod doesn't think DCs with 3HP or less
pose much danger with regard to static charges and explosions. His
entire woodshop is plumbed with 4" diameter PVC pipe. He's done some
research work with a colleague from MIT and its supposedly on the web,
but the link didn't work.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:03:09 GMT, SV wrote:

Looking for info on Dust collecter basics and grounding. Thanks