James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Yeah, I've already got a crosscut sled for it so that may be just the
ticket.
Cheers,
cc

"Highland Pairos" wrote in message
The idea of making a good sled for it and using it as a dedicated crosscut
saw occurred to me at dinner tonight. That may be a great use for it.

SteveP.

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message

"Highland Pairos" wrote in message
If you don't get rid of it, what would you use it for? I am waiting on
my cabinet saw to be delivered and am trying to decide what to do with
the 30 y.o. Craftsman that I have been using. It came with a sanding
disk, so I have been thinking about setting it up as a dedicated sanding
station.

SteveP.

I could think of a number of situations where having a second saw would
be helpful.
I'm constantly cutting stuff, changing to a dado or different blade, and
realizing I forgot
"one" cut. Then it's back to changing the blade again etc.... Might
be nice to use the Jet
as a dedicated crosscut saw and the cabinet saw for ripping/dado's,
etc... Dunno, I just got
the cabinet saw and haven't started a new project, yet.
Cheers,
cc