I've recently been looking over books on building kitchen cabinets as I
plan on doing this in the next couple of months after our remodel is
underway. I bought "Building Kitchen Cabinets" by Udo Schmidt,
published by Taunton. It's good but almost exclusively about building
face frame cabinets. Danny Proulx's book, which I borrowed from the
library, has a nice section on doing frameless European style cabinets,
which is what we're leaning towards for our house. I've also been
checking out the displays in home improvement stores. Before you get
too far along in the process you will want to pick out the slides,
hinges and any other hardware you are going to incorporate, i.e. lazy
susans, recycling bins, etc. as this will dictate dimensions on certain
cabinets. www.woodworkershardware has got a good selection and good
prices- standard disclaimer- not a representative, yada, yada, yada.
Have fun.

Dale

Tim wrote:
Any favorites out there?