william_b_noble

oddly enough, a few years ago I was at a show where Kalashnikov was signing
autographs - found out about it about an hour after he had stopped - but it
was an intesting show (called IDEX)

"Ignoramus17647" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:26:51 -0000, Leon Heller

wrote:

http://www.technologyreview.com/arti...ope.asp?trk=nl

Good article. I also try to use the Kalashnikov approach in my
projects. Trying to create what is simple and what works.

The gun, though, is not really as accurate as I would like. 1.5 hours
away from my home, we have a gun range with a "mud pit", where I like
to shoot mine. Unfortunately, I do not go often enough.

My distant relative is a manager of one factory which makes night
vision equipment, as mentioned in the article.