John Rumm

Default Mobile phone virgin seeks advice

PoP wrote:

I hate mobile phones.

You are not alone. I bought one 4 years ago (Siemens S25). The day
after I bought it Virgin Recordstores reduced the price by £60. I
complained, they added £60 to my call credits.

I am *still* on that original £60, having used less than £40 worth of
calls in 4 years. I am aware many people get thru £40 worth and up
each month.

I always have to smile when people say "can I have your mobile number?"
and I tell them they can, but it won't help them much because the phone
is usually switched off. I then get the lecture about "what is the point
of having a mobile if it is always switched off....". They seem to find
it hard to understand I carry it for my benefit - not theirs!

--
Cheers,

John.