An update:

In 10-30-2004 I bought a new 27' Panasonic TV, CT27SL14.
In 2-8-2005 the TV *died* in the middle of a program. No picture,
no sound, no light on controls, no nothing.

I called the local Panasonic repair shop that promised to take a
look for $75, detectable from the fix. A repair man came, a little
late, spent 10 seconds to verify that what I had said on the phone
is true, (TV is dead) and told me:
1) It is the power supply.
2) I have to pay him $75 for this "diagnosis."
3) Replacing the power supply will cost me $170.

I told him that:
1) The TV cost $349.99 before tax.
2) I have no intention to pay him anything for the "diagnosis" he
could make over the phone, but I'll give the $75 in exchange for
a power supply, and I'll do the repair myself.

He refused the offer and I told him to leave, and sue me ASAP,
there are a couple of questions that I would like him to answer
under oath.

So now I have three options:
1) Pay $75+$170=$245 to repair a TV that cost $350. If it
will die the week after, I'll have to repeat the same process again,
for Panasonic great pleasure.

2) Throw the TV and buy a new one, *NOT* from Panasonic.

3) Find a power supply and replace it myself.

So, does anybody know:
a) What power supply do I need?
b) Where can I find one?
(I don't mind buying a used one, salvaged from another TV.)

Thanks

Hillel