Jim Douglas

Possible heat related? Runs for a while heats up and fails. I would expect
everything on a 60" Mitsubishi TV is expensive to fix.

"rbdenham" wrote in message
oups.com...
My 60" Mitsubishi rear projection screen is beginning to black out.
The power button says the tv is on, and there is sound, but the screen
looks to be powered off. If I wait a few minutes, I can power the tv
back on, and the screen returns...and then, turns itself back off after
an extened period. In general, I have no problems with the screen. It
is clear, nice color..doesn't seem to have any problems other than it
starting to black out. Can anyone suggest what the problem may be? Is
it expensive to fix?