Mike Mitchell

Default Mobile phone virgin seeks advice (expiry time?)

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:18:28 +0000 (UTC), mike ring
wrote:

But I use it occasionally to call my answering machine, to make sure it
still works, because I heard if you don't use it, the provider may de-
activate it, without necessarily consulting you.

Ah, I don't have that problem, because I don't have an answering
machine! I used to have one, and dreaded listening to the messages. I
figure, if it's *that* important, someone will send the police round.
And if someone unfortunately died, well, they're gonna be just as dead
when I get to hear about it eventually. (Hopefully before the
funeral.)

MM