larry g

Andrew
Good thing you thinking ahead. Placement of tubes is the one thing I regret
not paying attention to when I did my shop. Next time I will lay the tubing
out on a grid and then map the grid so that I know where the tubing is. I
attached mine to 6" remesh on 1' centers. They are long straight lines and
if they were mapped and measured from the foundation then I could figure out
where they are. Map them out and don't lose the map. Other than that I
would not have another shop without it.. I do have to plan ahead to heat
the shop up or just leave it on. It is also a prime candidate for solar
collection.
lg
no neat sig line
"Andrew V" wrote in message

If anybody has some experience's lets hear about it

Thanks

Andrew V