Karl Townsend

If anybody has some experience's lets hear about it

I guess my experiences are slightly different from the rest. I put radiant
floor heat in my outside shop. The tubes are on 12" centers in a 6" thick
floor. Even with a very well insulated sidewall and ceiling I'm finding it
takes forever to bring the shop up to heat - more than 24 hours. (I'm not in
the shop all day every day) It also just isn't enough heat source for when
its below 10 degrees F outside. A nearly equal size salesroom in the same
barn with a standard furnace takes WAY less propane to heat and comes up to
temp in 30 minutes.

In my case, I need to add a space heater and use the floor only as a
supplemental heat source. Awful expensive lesson here, but it is nice to
have the floor not to be an ice box.

Karl