assrat

Yes, he is a complete asshole --- to YOU.

"Mitch" wrote in message
Your a ****ing asshole,

"tom" wrote in message
It didn't. There's no way it COULD have worked like you say it did.
When
it was producing a signal, was it like a voice? Was it a voice telling

you
to do things? If so, what kinds of things does the voice tell you to do?
You need to get to the bottom of this for the sake of your own
well-being.
Try quitting methamphetamines and coke for a while, see if that has any
effect.
No, I'm not just being sarcastic, I'm serious.

"Mitch" wrote in message
I took a pen lazer, , applied a couple volts and an Audio signal, wired
solar panel to an audio receiver , beam lazer onto solar panel and i get
the audio comming out of receiver,.
TIA