Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

If anyone's interested - just been and picked up a pair at 15 quid which
are on this week's 'special offer' list. They seem really good - leather
uppers, very strong and well made.

There were some at Lidl today (14 February) - not sure they were leather
and
I can't look, he's been wearing them since we got home. He's very pleased
and they've protected his feet from the bitterly cold draught coming under
the garage door.

Mary

I thought you wore clogs for that kind of thing...... ;-)

I haven't worn clogs since I was about eight and fell down the stone cellar
steps. Still bear the scar on my knee ...

I don't need foot protection though, I wouldn't stand in the garage for love
nor money. I have a man to do that ... I did notice it when I went in with
an e-mail query this afternoon. Didn't stay long ...

Mary

--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl