Default Valves: eh?

Hi

I need isolating valves for the CH so I can take rads off and still run
the rest. I've got 15mm or half inch copper, little room to play with,
and 2-3m of pipe will be hanging off the valves in some locations, so
I'm thinking compression rather than pushfit. Compression would also
make reassembly easier, with egtting everything lined up.

I ask cos Ive heard there are issues with full flow or not - which of
the following screwfixes ok for CH? Whats the difference? I know diddly
about water valves.

13483 79p p290 (I see they have an arrow on, I dont know which way the
water flows).

17447 =A31.20 p290

18796 2.29 p291

19933 2.29 p291