chris French

Default Mobile phone virgin seeks advice

In message , Mike Mitchell
writes
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:42:01 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

40 quid will get you a phone and 10 quids worth of out going calls.
Since you wont be making many (any?) outgoing calls that will last you
many months!

What happens when I have used the £10 worth of calls? Okay, I know I
said I won't use it, but inevitably the agent or buyer will want
calling back sometimes. Can I top up the phone from anywhere or only
from Virgin?

Various options:

You can top up with a credit or debit card by ringing up virgin on the
phone (free)

You can buy a voucher in a shop (all over the place) and use that.

You can use the 'e-topup' card, which is a swipe card you use in
various shops etc. (the card just tells the system which account to
credit)

With virgin as others have said, you can setup a direct debit with there
PAYG phones.
--
Chris French, Leeds