Rich Webb

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:05:03 -0800, "Barry & Nikki"
wrote:

I have about three bins FULL of new and some used telescoping antennas. I
got them a few years back from a HUGE lot of stuff I bid on at an auction
where an electronics repair facility went T.U. If there is anything in
particular anyone is seeking I may have it being I have quite an assortment.
Feel free to contact me.

For the OP: I was in the same fix a few weeks ago WRT a bunged-up
telescoping antenna. After exchanging some dimensions and a few
pictures, Barry was able to find me one that was almost a perfect fit
for the 20-year old original.

For Barry: Have you thought of putting up just a small web page with
your contact information? I wanted to respond to the OP earlier but all
I have is your e-mail address and didn't want to post that.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA