mp

Apparently MP feels that inspectors being kept out for a decade, and then
led around on a short leash, qualifies as "were working".

Apparently your information is incorrect. Have you read any of the reports
by Butler, Ritter, or Blix? Or even the latest round of inspections by the
US team?

Give me ten minutes to hide a 20 dollar bill in my office. I'll give
you one minute to find it. If you can't find it, then it's not there.
Nobody would agree to that, yet that's exactly what they say is true in
Iraq. And Iraq is a hell of a lot bigger than my office.

Your analogy is simplistic, misleading and has nothing to do with the
weapons inspections in Iraq.