Joe Gorman

snowdog wrote:
I remember seeing just recently in one of the mega bookstores a catalog from
the Cumberland General Store. What was neat about it was that it looked
just like those old catalogs, and they sold many of the same old useless
gadgets. I did a short web search and found some references to the place
but could not find their site. I'll check to see if the catalogs is still
carried at the store, Amazon has an old one (1991) listed for $15.00

It's down right now but when it's working it's
http://www.cumberlandgeneral.com/
The store's not as big as you'd guess by the catalog.
Joe