TeamCasa

Leon:
My local service has the trick machinery that cost as much as a house
also. I think what most locals do not offer is to straighten a blade. My
Forrest came back nice and sharp from the local shop also but the quality
of cut was inferior to a new blade. If you have a blade that no longer
runs true your local service may not be able to fix all of you problems.

I'd try a new service. The first thing my local shop does is true the blade
then sharpen it. What good is a sharp blade that does not run true?
Frankly, I find it a bit dubious that Forrest charges extra to true a blade.
How do you sharpen a blade that has excessive runout?

Dave

http://www.usenet.com