Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Mac

Yes most of the 14" bandsaws use 105" long blades with the riser block
installed, did I give you the E-mail address for the low tension Swedish
silicon steel Bandsaw blades ??
They have really sharp prices, the heavier .032" thick, 1/4" 3/8" or
1/2" wide 3 or 4 tooth blades are 13 cent Canadian per inch length,
that's $13.65 Canadian or approx. $11.- US for a 105" long blade and
$9.70 US for a 93" blade.
It pays to have a spare blade or two around, the blades of course only
bend or break when we are using them, but somehow only when we can't get
another one right away.
Anyway here's the E-mail address.

http://www.tufftooth.com

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:
snip

probably would have worked, but I needed a blade THAT day.. *g*

I guess after the riser block, I'll be buying 105 1/2" blades???

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing