Robin S.

"Jake" wrote in message
oups.com...

I think that is enough for now, that's an awful lot of questions!
Please help me if you can. If you know of another place I might ask
these questions please feel free to let me know, the more information I
can get on these topics, the better.

All these questions and you forgot to say what you wanted the hand to do.

Oddly, no one else has asked this question before me. By asking non-specific
questions, you either get the shotgun effect of everyone posting little
tid-bits that may or may not be helpful, or you don't get very many (any)
answers at all.

So:

1. What do you want the hand to do? This is _the_ most important question
to answer, the first question to answer, and the ONLY question that you
absolutely must answer _completely_ before you can go any further.

Once you've got the answer to #1:

2. How much money do you have?

3. How much time do you have?

4. Do you personally know people who can design and machine/fabricate
mechanical parts, install hydraulic fittings/valves/pumps/actuators, design
and build control circuits, etc., etc.?

The above questions have to do with "feasibility". There will be other
questions, but start above.

Regards,

Robin