sPoNiX

Default Mobile phone virgin seeks advice

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:52:44 +0000, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:17:14 +0000, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

I am a mobile phone virgin. I do not have a mobile phone. I hate
mobile phones. But now that I am selling the house and still want to
be reachable, I am resigned to getting one, albeit only for a
temporary period. The minute I am in my new house and it's all done
and dusted and the sparkling wine has been opened, I shall take great
pleasure in removing the mobile phone to a suitable flat surface,
whereupon I will take a number 2 sledgehammer to it.

How about a Pay Upfront (aka Line Advance) deal?

You pay a sum up front. For this you get a phone, 12 months free line
rental (Usually) and a certain number of minutes free per month.

Depending upon your calling patterns you can save a lot of money:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~cjmcom...ns/advance.htm

http://www.phones3000.shopmobiles.co...cked&SW=12 55