Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

A wrote:
Hello all
Has anyone seen plaster do this???

Our internal walls show some cracking 2 years after replastering. The
worst has three long cracks up to five foot long, which gives and
bends in on pressing.

You *could* carefully drill holes throught it in several places and pump
slightly watered-down PVA through them, then fix a large board over the
whole lot until it goes off, then fill the holes. I've seen this done on a
ceiling and it was successful (unlikely, I know, but it worked), but it
would probably be easier to get the whole lot re-plastered - you could then
have a look to see if there's any reason it came loose in the first place.

Si.