Leon

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message

Now it seems that every time I send one or two of them to Forrest for
resharpening I get really terrible service. First off, they get
$20.00 bucks for sharpening a 10" blade. Then they almost always find
something wrong with the blade (chipped tooth that I did notice when
it sent it to them or a blade they claim is not running true) and they
charge additionally for that. Moreover, one usually spends $20.00 on
shipping charges for each sharpening. When you are through you
usually end up spending more than $30.00 per blade. That's pretty
stiff but if their service was prompt I could probably live with it.
This time I sent them my blades three weeks ago and am still waiting
for them to arrive even though they told them they would be shipped 10
days ago.

I fail to see where the poor sercive comes in. IIRC Forrest only does what
you authorize them to do. $20 is higher than most but you knew this going
in, right? S & H is not really a money maker for Forrest and would it
really be any cheaper shipping to some one else? And, I think you are
getting a deal if the blade costs $20 for shipping, $20 for sharpening and
only being charged $30 or more. Lastly, you complain about them finding a
problem with a blade tha you admid had a chipped tooth?

Now what is the problem again?