Leon

"RobW" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a 10" Delta Shopmaster table saw, model TS-220 (or something
like that), but would like to upgrade to a contractor/cabinet saw in
the not-too-distant future. In the meantime, I'd like to get a
dado-blade I can use on the bench saw, but don't want to waste money.

You have unanswered questions about a dado set working correctly with your
current saw, how could you possibly make an educated decision about buying a
dado set for a saw you have not even chosen yet? If you do not want to
waste money, wait until you get the saw you want to upgrade to.