Richard Stapley

Dan I bought an old Edwards Vac Pump on e-bay and I contacted Edwards [now
BOC Edwards in UK] and they e-mailed me a copy of the relevent Instruction
Manual and Parts List.

I also got my Vacuum Oil and some Vacuum Grease from them at the same time.

Quick search on Google should find you there site.

RVS
http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk

--

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All

I have recently purchased an Edwards ED50 Speedivac Hi Vacuum Pump for
use with Vacuum kiln and Vacuum chuck. I am in need of some maintenance
and or operating instructions for this pump.I am hoping that someone
that visits this site may have one. I am more than willing to pay for
the information.

DanF