N. Thornton

Default FLAT ROOF - modern recovering methods?

"Richard Sterry" wrote in message ...
Thanks for your replies to this thread - all read with great interest. I
have also spoken to a few people 'in the known' in person or by phone.

The solution which apppeals to me most at the moment is a rubber membrane
covering, with hard foam (eg Kingspan) insulation underneath to make it
either a 'hot roof', or on top to make it an 'upside down' roof. However,
when I receive the quotes and see all the noughts on the end, I may not be
quite so enthusiastic!

I would be interested in hearing the views of anyone with experience of EPDM
rubber membrane roof coverings, such as Hertalan and Prelasti.

Thanks and bye from Rick in Wakefield

Butyl rubber pool liners, those I've experienced, very long lived.
Dont know about anything else personally.

Regards, NT