the-moog the-moog is offline
Junior Member

Location: Nottingham, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauliepie
Hi,

Not sure if anybody can help on here....
SNIP
I've completed planning and building plans for our extension to a great level of detail. I also made use of 3D modelling to help get the plans through the local council. Depending on the complexity and what you expect, I'd be happy to help. How much are you willing to pay for my time?

I'm unemployed at the momment, taking the time off to oversee the building of my design.

If your job is simple enough, and you can provide enough detail and measurements on the current house, I can knock up plans good enough to get planning permission and building control in just a few days. You can then get your builder to add the construction detail or an architect or myself. We can talk about that when the time comes. If there is any complicated bits like supporting beams, I know a structural engineer that charges about £600 a day for the calculations.

I've attached a JPG of one of the views.

Regards,
Jason (the-moog)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg house_ext_complete_3.jpg (25.5 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg house_ext_complete_4.jpg (18.1 KB, 228 views)