Ralph D.

**** you, moron. You must be a proud man.

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
news:siQPd.65203$IV5.57706@attbi_s54...
www.tubgirl.com

"Ralph D." wrote in message

"ameijers" wrote in message

"Ralph D." wrote in message

(snip)

Actually, I need to put all of my seed starting equiptment and
gardening
implements in it and sanitize them as the cooperative extension feels

have
a nasty fungus (errrrrr... my flats, packs, trays and utensils and

such...
not me) and I need to soak them in a 10:1 mixture with Clorox.

Someone
says
40 and someone says 50, and since I have quite a few of them to do, I
think
I'll fill it to just below the overflow and dump a gallon and a bit
more
in
and call it close enough.

Uh, probably too late, but if you have any place to store it, I'd

recommend
a plastic mortar box or a garbage can (if your stuff will fit in),

outside,
versus the same tub you plop your naked arse down in. Doing production

line
cleaning like that will take some soaking time, make the bathroom

stink,
and
the inevitable splashing will likely leave you with little white spots

on
the decor. Not to mention the Ewww! factor, of course, thinking about
what
was growing on the gardening containers.

Old bathtub in the unfinished basement never even gets used. I'm the

only
one to take a leak or dump in there cause they do go ewwwwww... and if

you
ever had to wait and wait your turn, that's a good thing that's there's
always one hole waiting :-) Ha ha... not that bad, really... just block
wall and cement floor and an old wall mount sink that's great for

washing
greasy hands and nobody can bitch about it... then every now and then

take
about a half bottle of dish soap and smear it all over it and let it sit
for
an hour and loosen the grease and rinse it down and it's good for

another
few weeks. I keep saying that one of these days I'm gonna add a shower

that old tub and cover the block with something cheap and then they can

do
whatever they want or don't want to do to the upstairs bath and I'll be
just
fine with my own. Always been too cold down there since the days we

lived
in
the foundation while we did the shell and put a furnace in instead of

the
old wood burner we had back then. With the addition of the gas and the

new
heater down there it might happen this year... a little 'Man' space, ya
know??????