Unknown

Assuming not tiled in, make sure you get all the tools/supplies before you
start.
Go to home depot/lowes and have someone tell you what you will need.
Always get more than you need and the "might need that" items, you can
always return them.
Best to have a second pair of hands around when doing it to help.
When my brother and i replaced our moms sink it took about 4-6 hours.
Of course an experienced person could do it in an hour.
Get a few towels before you start since your gonna have some small leakage.
Also get a nice comfy towel to lie on while under the sink.

This is a weekend job and not a "let me knock this out before "Desperate
housewives" comes on.
It is a pretty easy job.

"ck" wrote in message

"Airkings" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm looking at replacing an older double sink with a new sink, faucet,
disposal, and fittings. How hard to do this on my own? I'm relatively

handy,
but afraid of getting stuck in the middle of the job, and no sink to
use!!
(My wife would NOT be happy

--
x-no-archive: yes

Dave

Sinks are easy to install provided they are "drop-in" or even
undermounted.
If you have "tiled-in" sink you are in for a job.