Duane Bozarth

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Howie" wrote in message
We are installing our own kitchen cabinets. We are now at the stage where
we are going to install the crown moulding on top of the cabinets. The
moulding is presently in our below freezing garage (been there for about 2
weeks). Should we condition them moulding for a day or two before we cut
and install them? Due to expansion and contraction I'm worried that the
joints may not fit correctly after they adjust to the climate of the new
location....

Comments / advice / suggestions / tips?

Howie

I'd bring them it at least a week ahead. Wood moves and moves slow.

And that would be more for moisture acclimation than the temperature...