TURTLE

"Charly Crash" wrote in message
In the market for a decent small 2 cycle chainsaw. Have searched Google,
but this is a new year and thought maybe there's some new recommendations.

I have/had a 14" Crapsman about 25 yrs. old. Did the ultimate no-no and
loaned it out. It came back froze solid, the person "thought" they could
get by running it on straight gas! The saw did its duty over the years, and
I think I have to have the funeral for it.

Anyways, looking for something that will get light use for about 20 hrs. a
year.

Thanks.

This is Turtle.

You might not be interested in quality but if so just get you a Stihl MS-310
with standard 18" bar to cut anything and run it a life time without loaning it
to your friend with no 2 cycle oil.

TURTLE