Bill,

My time in the shop building a piece of furniture for my friends,
family, or client is so limited that I must make choices. Do I want to
spend all day building a featherboard that I can buy for less than
$40.00 or do I want to build a piece of furniture? I meant no
disrespect.... I wanted other woodworkers to consider the true cost of
building a feather board rather than buying one from such a repetable
company as Grip-tite.My name is Mike and you do not have to refer to me
as "he". I am just a woodworker trying to make a living.

Mike