Dick Snyder

I have an aluminum fence and table on my Bosch TS. I know they sell steel
plates you can attach to your fence so the magnets stick (though I suppose
that will mess up all measurements with the fence gauge built in to the
table) but what about the table itself?

"stoutman" wrote in message
m...
Anybody use magnetic featherboards for the table saw. The Griptite look
ok, but exensive ($40 AT WOODCRAFT).

Anybody make their own? I have a pretty strong magnet that I bought that
cleans my fish tank glass (the magnetic portion stays on one side of the
glass and the metallic portion is in the water on the other side) and I
was thinking of converting them into featherboards. Anyone try this?

thanks