max

I have been using Grip-tite's for so long I can't remember not using them. I
think they are worth every penny. I also have those wheels that got5 on the
fence, the feather boards and various other things but prefer the magnets.
Mine are so old they are made out of wood.
max

Anybody use magnetic featherboards for the table saw. The Griptite look ok,
but exensive ($40 AT WOODCRAFT).

Anybody make their own? I have a pretty strong magnet that I bought that
cleans my fish tank glass (the magnetic portion stays on one side of the
glass and the metallic portion is in the water on the other side) and I was
thinking of converting them into featherboards. Anyone try this?

thanks