skeezics

On 13 Feb 2005 14:50:53 -0800, "
wrote:

Ok, I have an old craftsman 10" RAS that I inherited from my father. I
have just finally installed it on my new workbench, in my new workshop
that was part of a garage overhaul. Went to plug it in and behold I
couldn't because it was wired for 220. All my plugs are for 110. How do
I convert it back to 110 or should I wire the plug to 220. For either
case how do I do it. I can do the wiring and etc, if someone just tells
me how. thanks.

Randy

there should be a wireing diagram on the inside cover on the side of
the motor. [ where the curley wire goes in! lol ] i dont remember the
how or why of it but you will only be changing a couple of the
conections. IMHO you would be better off running a 22o circuit in the
garage if that is possible. i know mine seems to run better on 220
than itdid on 110.

skeez