Andy Hall

Default Mid position valve question.

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 02:10:09 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:10:13 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

Has take £150 already, and reckons on another £150 when he returns.

Taken is the right word. You, and for a ride.

Tut, tut Andy. There's obviously a new career option forming here.

Jeez, £300. That would get me for nearly 3 whole days!!!!! I need to
prostitute myself out at a higher cost I think.....

I suppose it's the urgency element that commands the price.

Even so, somebody who was doing emergency plumbing/heating work would
reasonably be expected to have zone valves and heads as well as pumps
on the van. Even BG can manage that.

Diagnosis and replacement of a zone valve head should not take more
than two hours at the outside - maybe up to half a day if it was the
body as well to include draining and refilling.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl