Roger T.

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in message
I have a 20 year old refrigerator that cools well, but the gasket is
breaking down in one corner. Can I repair it? Where can I source a repair
gasket?
The brand is Montgomery Wards, who is no longer in business.

Best to replace vs repair the gasket, if it is still stocked. Depends on
which major manufacturer built the fridge for M.W.
Is google broken? Inputting Montgomery Ward, I got 42,000 hits. There must
be a door gasket kit somewhere in there. Get the model no. off the back of
unit - then try to suss out the original manufacturer, and the corresponding
non-MW fridge..