orangetrader

Hi Colbyt:

Thanks. It is a hollow metal door. Any advice will be appreciated.

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"orangetrader" wrote in message
Perhaps one option is to see if anyone here knows of any online lock

sources
that may have pictures I can try to find a match.

Another option is to post some pics of the lock and see if anyone can
recognize them? I have posted all the images to alt.binaries.images

with
the title "Replacement Lock Search". I have images of the door, the

lock,
the handle, the mortisse etc...if you recognize that please let me know.
Thanks,

"orangetrader" wrote in message
There is already a dead bolt above the lock assembly.

The lock assembly I am trying to fix has a hinged bolt and a dead

bolt.
The
hinged bolt part broke off.

Thanks,

The picture helps a lot.

That is a mortise style lock.

How old is this door?

I thought you said it was a metal door. It looks like wood.

If it is wood I can tell you how to fix it and have it look good.

If it is metal I can tell you how to fix it and it look okay.

Colbyt