Mike

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes

"Juggz" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:26:18 +0000, Cynic
wrote:

You mean they have a bit? I do hope not.

Some of the constants have changed by a tiny amount.

That's not very constant, then, is it?

Glenys

Even c is only constant in our particular universe. Ask the lot next

door
what their value for c is.

Not even constant in this universe if one school of thought is to be
believed. ISTR an article in NS a while ago about someone postulating
that the speed of light was slowing down.

Okay - to be precise c is a constant related to the age of the universe. As
you say it is slowing down very gradually now, though in the first few
milliseconds it plummeted down the curve.

You just can't trust anything nowadays, can you?

I blame Phoney Blair myself